Monday, May 4, 2009

Playing Hooky





So I told Tyler that on Friday we were going to play "Hooky". He wanted know "How do you play that game?" We took the whole crowd, which meant 4 strollers; and went to the zoo. What an adventure. Tyler was loving it. He and one of the zoo workers had a twenty minute conversation about puffins. He also loved the chimps. One of the old guys would sit by the glass and rock his blanket. The kids loved that. Arthur thought it was so cool that monkeys have blankies too. Reid was so happy just to ride in his stroller and see everything. He's such a big boy these days. We even had a picnic at the car where I discovered I'd forgotten all of Reid's diapers. So cinching him in one of Maylee's was hilarious, but effective. It was a long day, but alot of fun. I just don't know who was more tired the boys or me!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun mom you are! That looks like a super fun day. Now I want to make a zoo trip. :)

    ReplyDelete