Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Tooth Fairy


So we're at mema's sitting around and the kids are downstairs on the before mentioned bouncy house when Arthur and Jackson come tearing upstairs to tell us that Tyler's tooth "got fell out". Tyler comes in the den holding his right front tooth and bleeding like a stuck pig. So after the pandemonium calms down (i don't do teeth, blood and guts, yes; teeth, no), as this is not our fist tooth to bite the dust, Tyler looks at me and points out that big teeth net more money. He got two bucks and quite a gap.

3 comments:

  1. That has to be the funniest story I have heard in a long time! His tooth, "got fell out"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with all the blogging!!! Thanks for the fun girls day out on Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed a girls night...we need to do another one!! WHEN I'M HERE THIS TIME!!

    ReplyDelete